A modern stone circle erected for the National Eisteddfod of Wales in 1936.
The stones were contributed from various parishes with each stone inscribed
with the name of the parish that provided it.
The structure is arranged in a circular formation with a large, flat-topped stone,
known as the Logan Stone at the centre .
The stones can be found as commemorative structures throughout Wales
and indicate the National Eisteddfod has visited.
Location: SM 9585 3729